I will show you the very best way to play all of your favorite Java video games in any android tool without root. It will now no longer affect your phone in any factor, and you’ll without difficulty be capable of reveling in your favorite Java games on your Android device.
How to Play Java Games on Android
- Download your Java game with the .jar extension
- Download the J2ME loader app Download here
- After downloading and putting in the software, open it.
- Tap on the plus icon
- Select the game .jar file from your phone directory
- Select your desired screen orientation Enjoy.
How to Configure Your Chosen Button
- When the game is on, tap the “back button” on your Android once.
- Now tap on “Hide buttons” to hide unnecessary buttons from the screen.
- Like you should hide all number keys and other unnecessary keys.
If you have any questions, you can drop them in the comment section below.