How To Unlock Pc Using Phone Fingerprint 2022
Do you only unlock a PC with a PIN or password and want to unlock a PC with the fingerprint? But can’t do it because there is no fingerprint sensor on the PC? Then you can unlock using the fingerprint sensor of your smartphone.
- A smartphone with a fingerprint sensor.
- Broadband internet connection. (Internet will be required as it will work wirelessly. It is troublesome to connect mobile data repeatedly.)
- Read the post in detail.
Since everything will be done wirelessly, the app will be required. One should be installed on your PC. The other is a smartphone. And both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
(No need to open the app every time you unlock. Just install it once.)
Download The Following Files
Download and install the apps. Hope everyone can install it. So I’m not showing anymore. (When installing on a PC, it may ask for some permissions.)
After installing for Pc you won’t see any app icon because the installation file will automatically be added to the Registry section, all you need to do is to restart the PC.
- If the PC is restarted, you will actually see a new option called Fingerprint Unlock on the lock screen. Click on it.
- With this screen, your work is now on mobile.
- Open the app installed on the mobile.
- On opening the app click on the 3 dot menu. Click on the Scan option.
- Then scan your PC and add it.
- Once added, you can see your PC by clicking on My Accounts. (If you want to add more than one PC, you need the premium version.)
- Now you can see your PC name. Here, click on 3 dots and click on Add Account.
- You will be asked to sign in. Log in here with the same Microsoft account you’re logged in to on your PC.
- After saving, come back and click on the 3 dot menu again, then click on the unlock option. Here below you can see your PC is connected.
- Ok, the setup is done.
Here swipe up will ask for the fingerprint to unlock. You don’t need to set the fingerprint again. Only the fingerprint set for unlocking your mobile will work.
Now lock your PC by pressing win + L to test. Then open the mobile app and swipe upwards. Ask to give a fingerprint. And Booom!! If everything is done correctly, your PC will be unlocked.
(No need to press any key on the PC. Only fingerprint from mobile will unlock.)
If you don’t want to repeatedly enter the app and swipe up on your mobile, create a shortcut to the app on the home screen.
- A popup will appear on the long press. Then drag it down to the home screen.
- Now click on it and enter your fingerprint to unlock it.
use comment box for questions usmanfix is always 24/7 to answer your questions