Fully funded scholarship (£50,000) In UK to study masters
The University of the Arts London (UAL) is pleased to announce that up to four UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships (worth £50,000) are available for prospective students.
This scholarship is a unique opportunity for international students to have comprehensive support for their postgradu8ate studies at UAL.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation in UAL dormitories, and a subsidy to living expenses, if applicable.
This scholarship aims to support talented and ambitious international students who wish to continue their studies in a creative and innovative environment.
UAL is a world-renowned institution offering a wide range of postgraduate programs in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
The university strives to provide its students with the best possible educational experience and is committed to helping them reach their full potential.
This scholarship is a valuable opportunity for international students looking for the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in their chosen field.
UAL Scholarship Type
Fully Funded worth £50,000
- Tuition Fees
- Living Cost
Eligibility To UAL Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an offer for a full-time master’s course at one of UAL’s Colleges and Institutes, with a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes, or MSc qualification.
- Be ordinarily resident in a low income economy country from the specified list. Check out list here
- Have a household income of £50,000 or less (or equivalent) at the time of application.
- Submit a personal statement answering the following questions (350 words per question):
- How receiving a postgraduate scholarship would make a difference to you.
- How you plan to use your qualification to support your future plans.
- How you would address challenges in your home country.
- How you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
Eligibility Countries To Apply
The following countries and many more are eligible for the scholarship
Ghana, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Togo, India, Algeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Bangladesh, Uganda, Gambia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Dominican Republic, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Costa Rica,Congo (Democratic Republic of the).
The application deadline is on Friday, June 30th, 2023.